FREE TREATMENT TO POOR :
(a) The hospital has created a POOR PATIENT FUND to which generous donors contribute generously.
The hospital extends substantial concession to the economically weaker section of society.
At present 2258 Patients consisting poor and economically weaker section are provide Free/Concessional treatment annually at a cost about Rs.15.0 lacs. Our mission is to increase this TEN Hold.
(a) DONATIONS : Appreciating the humanitarian efforts and charitable nature of the hospital, in many generous persons,munificent organization such as Trusts, Rotary clubs, Lions
Club, Industrial undertakings etc have been donating liberally.
The buildings, Medical equipments are all from the donations
of generous persons & organization.
FREE MEDICAL CAMPS
With a view to extend our humanitarian service to poor people residing in slums, villages in distant places and tribal community, the Hospital organizes Medical Camps in the said areas.
RECOGNITION OF OUR HOSPITAL
OUR HOSPITAL HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED BY FOLLOWING INSTITUTIONS :
2. Police Department
3. Karnataka State Police Housing Co-operation.
4. Karnataka State Pollution Control Board.
6. Indian Institute of Management
8. Belaku ( Old Age Home)
10. Bangalore Motor Owners Co-operation Society
11. Vishveshwarayya Industrial and Technological Society
12. Good Bread
13. Karnataka State Housing Corporation
14. Nammura Hotel Pvt Ltd
15. KSRTC File
16. Health and Family Welfare Department File.
17. Samarthana Trust
19. Poorna Prajna Vidyapeeta
20. M/s Castrol India Pvt Ltd
21. Bangalore Telecom
23. Central customs office
24. The Bangalore Hotels association file.
In view of quality medical care rendered by our Hospital many organizations both Government and Semi Government and Private organizations have recognized our Hospital to provide medical care to their employees and their immediate dependents.
The following organizations, Government departments, Banks etc have recognized, Our hospital for treatment of their patients and families.
1. Canara Bank have donated dialysis machine at a cost of Rs. 6,00,000/-.As desired by them it has been agreed to extend a concession of 15 % on the charges of Dialysis treatment to their employees / dependents of Canara Bank who undergo dialysis treatment in our hospital.
2. Bangalore Mahanagara Transport Corporation has recognized our hospital for the treatment of their employees and their dependents for treatment in our Hospital. A Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between BMTC and our Hospital.
INCOME TAX - EXEMPTIONS
A. All donations made in India are exempt from income tax as per
Sec.80-G of I.T. Act 1961.
B. FOREIGN DONATIONS: Our Hospital has been registered under section 6 (1) (a) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976 according to which we are permitted to accept donations from
foreign nationals and organizations, registered abroad.
We have recently started ‘Dhanvanthari’ medical care at your doorstep. The service is from 9AM - 5PM. Registration timings are 9 AM- 1.30 PM and the fees are Rs.1000/- per person for life time. The service is covered within 5 Km radius from hospital.
For more detail contact: